Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I promise you I'm still here!

So while I have a moment to breathe in the midst of packing up my room and saying goodbye to friends, I would like to say that I am still alive despite my hiatus. Although I cannot dedicate myself to a full out post, I once again have a quest. My newest challenge: Finding the perfect Maxi dress. I always want to say maxi-pad, but that would be wrong. Ever since Spring weekend, I've gotten an itch to own a floor sweeping jersey dress. Of course I found the perfect James Perse tank dress at 60% off, but some force told me not to buy it. I hate you force.

Photo: Alexander Wang

I'm tempted to just give into the T by Alexander Wang and shell out the dollar bills, but I've never owned one of his pieces. Are they worth it? Do they pill after a couple washes? Halp.

No comments:

Post a Comment